Anna Nguyễn Thị Mỹ Hà
Birthday: March 2
Songs: “We Are Called” by David Hass & “Be Not Afraid” by John Michael Talbot
Book: Any spiritual books
Bible Verse: “Love is patient, love is kind... It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”-1Cor 13:4-7
Inspirational Prayers: The Stations of the Cross, The Rosary, The Chaplets of Mercy
Movie: A Walk to Remember, Disney & family movies
Food: Italian food, Vietnamese street food
Fruit: Strawberries, jackfruit
Color: All pastel colors
Place: Churches, beaches
“I HAVE FOUND MY PRINCE CHARMING”
1. What attracted you to religious life?
-The prayer life! I feel fulfilled living a life of deeper prayer.
2. What is your favorite way to pray?
-The Eucharist. My all-time favorite way to pray is being in the real presence of Jesus.
3. What is your most memorable, faith-filled event?
-My moment of conversion or turning point. Interestingly, this event happened on the same day as my parents’ wedding anniversary. I was studying for my upcoming exam on the 5th floor of the school library, and suddenly, I experienced God’s deep love for me. That night, I was too happy to sleep because I felt that I have found my Prince Charming. That grace-filled moment has changed my life completely.
4. What is the best part about living in community?
- The opportunity to learn from others daily!
5. What do you do for fun?
-I enjoy spending time with my family, now my community, listening to music, learning to play the guitar and cooking.
6. People would be surprised to learn what about you?
- That I can be fun and positive to be around.
7. What gives you hope about religious life?
-Jesus is my Lord. I just follow my heart and totally trust that the Lord will be leading me.
8. What would you like to say to young people who are thinking about religious life?
-“If today you hear the voice of the Lord, harden not your hearts.” Don’t be afraid to take the first step and trust in him who will guide and lead you along the way. It took me a long time to take that first step, and when I did, he opened up a new life full of hope for me. Just like you and I would give a guy a chance, why not give Jesus that chance also?