1. What is Confirmation?
Confirmation is when I am sealed with the grace of the Holy Spirit and deepen my faith to fulfill the Sacrament of Baptism.
2. How long did you attend CCD class to receive Confirmation?
I started going CCD at this parish at a young age. I received First Communion, my family moved from Biloxi. I moved back here two years ago and restarted CCD classes and received Confirmation this year.
3. What did you do to prepare for Confirmation?
Aside weekly CCD class, my classmates and I attended the retreat directed by the Holy Rosary Sisters.
4. What is your impression about the retreat?
It was very powerful. I had a chance to get closer and understand more about my friends, especially I learned to think more when making decision, consider whether it is right or wrong to do.
5. When you receive the Sacrament of Confirmation, you are filled with seven gifts of the Holy Spirit. Which one do you need the most and why?
I need the gift of Fortitude, because the Holy Spirit will strengthen me to overcome all the challenges and difficulties in life. Also Fortitude will help me to understand that nothing is impossible with God.
6. Now you are the true witness of God. What will you do to fulfill that mission?
I will come back and help the sisters with the CCD program.